We are a dedicated safari travel company with a wide range of holiday tours exploring the very best of Southern African destinations such as: pre-established routes and dates with guaranteed prices, private guided tours, tailor made safaris, excellent value for money excursions, luxury trains, specialized golf or scuba-diving trips, incentives and African island holidays. For those who want to travel via our self-drive package, we offer programs and reservations for the entire route. We will help you fulfill your African dream.
D 1 Johannesburg – Inhambane
– On arrival to Johannesburg, you will be transferred to another flight to Inhambane.
On arrival to Inhambane you will meet up with the local representative who will transfer you to the hotel.
Overnight in Inhambane.
D 2-4 Diving
– day for diving with huge mantas, whale sharks, whales and large sea turtles.
Overnight in Inhambane.
D 5 Inhambane – Maputo – Komatiport
– After breakfast time at leisure, in the afternoon transfer to the airport and fly to Maputo. After landing you meet up with the representative and drive to Komatiport. Overnight in Komatiport.
D 6 Kruger Park
– after breakfast we leave for the Kruger Park and spend the day on a safari where will be looking out for the “Big Five”: lion, buffalo, elephant, rhino and leopard: as well as seeing all the other African animals.
Overnight in Hazyview.
D 7 Panoramic Route
– early in the morning we head off on a scenic route known as the Panoramic Route streching along the Blade River Canyon. Stopping at well known scenic points on throughout the trip, like God’s Window, which owns its name to the dramatic views from various viewpoints overlooking the almost sheer 300 m drop into an indigenous forest-clad ravine.
Bourke’s Luck Potholes that have been carved out by water and stone falling down into Blyde River resulting in spectacular cylinders (up to six meters deep) with smooth and colourful rims. This natural feature marks the beginning of the Blyde River Canyon, which is the third largest canyon in the world, well known for its natural beauty and diversity of its flora and fauna. Nearby we visit another highlight of the Scenic Drive – Three Rondavels – three hut-shaped rock formations. On our way back we will also stop at the Lisbon Falls, which is the highest in the area.
Pilgrim’s Rest – a little charming town that was founded after the discovery of gold in the stream flowing through the valley. Presently Pilgrim’s Rest is like a living museum, preserved in the exact style of the gold rush period with many buildings unchanged for more than a century.
Overnight in Johannesburg.
D 8 Johannesburg – Pretoria
– After breakfast sightseeing of Johannesburg and Pretoria
Afterwards transfer to the airport, departure for Europe.
PRICE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
– 7 night’s accommodation on BB
– Transport in air-conditioned mini-bus from day 5 (Maputo)
– Service of local guide / driver from day 5 – 8
– Airport transfers in Mozambique
Price does not include:
– Lunches and dinners
– Diving and diving equipment rental
– Entry fees to parks and visiting places
– International flights
– Visa fees for Mozambique (available at the port of entry)
Copyright © Safpol 2015